Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October!

I can't believe how time flies. It's already time for me to send out my fabrics!
Bee Imaginative Fabric
I have chopped 'em up and they are being mailed out tomorrow.

For my month, I'd like you to make a block inspired by these wall hangings:
6a00d8341c4eba53ef013486253baa970c-800wi
Woven wall hanging by Eve Gulick - you can read a bit more about her here.

Please use this as the general idea and inspiration, but feel free to put your own spin on it as you see fit! I'd like for you to make a long rectangle – like one of the wall hangings in the photo.

How long you make it is up to you, but it should be 12 ½” wide. Please just make one block – I’d rather one longer rectangle than two shorter ones…

Please use the Kona Coal as the background fabric. Hopefully you have enough but if you don’t, I can add outside borders once I get the block back - just let me know where to add the Coal if needed.

Lastly, if you could stick to the fabrics I’ve sent that would be great. 

Thanks so much everyone - I can't wait to see the blocks you make!

-Alissa

2 comments: