Sunday, May 30, 2010

June is Almost Here!


I kept telling myself all during the month of May, June is my month, and low and behold it slipped up on me. I'm sorry I'm a bit late getting this out to you, but the packages will be in the mail first thing Tuesday morning. You'll be receiving three fabrics, one Ikea graphic print and two solids. One is a soft blue and the other is kona charcoal.
Instructions for the block:
Size: I'd like the blocks to be rectangular. You decide on the size, but I'd like you to go larger rather than smaller due to the scale of the print.
Use of stash: I'd like you to keep with the three fabrics I sent.
Thread: Something neutral is good.
General Theme: I'm leaving it up to you. I hope this isn't too open ended for everyone. I'd love the quilt to be modern, graphic and non traditional when it's done. Whatever you make will be great!
Embellishments: Not this time.
Number of blocks: One is great, if you want to do more, go for it!
Fabrics: If you have a significant amount of the print left, send it back. It's all I have and you never know what might show up on the back.
If you need more direction, let me know, but I think you all will create great blocks!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhh Boy!! it's party time Miss Jacquie!! ;)

    ReplyDelete