Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rita's Blocks for John

Thanks John!  I loved your "Sky's the Limit" block request and I think I have been true to my own style:

I love modern fabrics combined with simple piecing and this block was such a joy to piece that I made another.  

I have added some of my own solid fabric to this block which I think works well with the Lush fabrics.  These blocks, as well as the leftover scraps, are making their way back across the Pacific Ocean. 

I hope you like them!

6 comments:

  1. love them!! especially the top one.. i just wish i had made it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both amazing but I LOVE your second block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, the first block is SO you--and yet with John's fabric. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaakk!! I LOVE the first block Rita!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again SO MUCH for these wonderful blocks!

    ReplyDelete