Monday, January 11, 2010

Gnome Home For Sale - Move In Ready

This is my block for Kerri. I had this block all planned out on paper. I was going to make a house with a whimsical crooked chimney. It get's cold outside during the winter months! All Gnome homes need a good working fireplace.

After I put the chimney on, my wife commented that it looked like a watering can spout. So I went with it! I'm still giggling over making this block Kerri! It was so much fun. I may need to start my own village soon!




Happy piecing everyone!
Ryan

4 comments:

  1. I seriously love this block... it's sooooo Kerri! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! A gnome would totally live in a watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an adorable block, ryan!! you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it makes me want to sing i'm a little tea pot!

    ReplyDelete